Skip to content

<!– Google tag (gtag.js) –> <script async src=”″></script> <script> window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag(‘js’, new Date()); gtag(‘config’, ‘G-PEZGENMR13’); </script>


Do you have questions about:

Accommodations and Modifications

Assistive Technology

Diploma vs. Certificate of Achievement

Disciplinary Matters and Manifestation Determination Hearings

Document Review

Due Process *

Early Intervention

Extended School Year (ESY)

Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)

Higher Education Accommodations

IEP or 504 Plans

Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE)

Leadership Support for Parent Groups

Mediation and Dispute Resolution

Parent Coaching

Personal Curriculum for a high school diploma


Procedural Issues

Progress Monitoring

Related Services


Standardized Testing Accommodations

State Complaints

Student Records


* I am not an attorney and cannot represent clients in a Due Process hearing or give legal advice. I can provide referrals to attorneys, if necessary.